Eliminator(TM) OSR Racing Chair
Designed for speed! SEE Invacare.com for product specifications, order forms and on-line brochures.
These are custom made to order mfg. lead times vary
Price includes all standard options on order form. Additions/upcharges are extra.
The Invacare Top End Eliminator OSR is designed for speed. The super-stiff roll-formed horizontal maintube, combined with a relaxed headtube angle for exceptional stability and aerodynamics and an oversized rake fork for maximum traction, make it the choice of champion racers like Ernst Van Dyk and Franz Nietlispach. Both multiple time winners of the most prestigious wheelchair race of all, the Boston Marathon. So if you have your sights set on winning, the Eliminator OSR will help deliver your best, just like it does for Krige Schabort, Ersnt Van Dyk, Franz Nietlispach, Kurt Furnley, Edith Hunkeler, Chantal Petitclerc, Cheri Blauwet and many others! For a free "How to Measure a Racing Chair." CD or free Paralympic Poster, give is a call at .
* Custom 6061 T6 aluminum frame available in standard or kneel-only frame styles with 4 cage choices: U, V, Open V or I cage with 21 powder coat paint colors to choose from.
* Aluminum side panels, straight axle tube with rear wheel alignment, aluminum fork and Aero bars equipped with caliper hand brake.
* Integral wrap-around fenders.
* Kneeling, amputee or traditional adjustable upholstery, 700C high performance clincher or tubular wheels/tires with 1/2" threaded axles.
* Precision track compensator system, 20 inch front wheel with tubular tire, tire coated aluminum pushrims. See order form for options.
Custom racing frame available in 2 frame choices: standard or kneel only. The Eliminator OSR is custom built to make the most of each athletes ability.
Frame is built of 6061 T6 oval aluminum tubing with rolled aluminum integral wrap-around fenders and full aluminum side panels. There are 4 different cage styles to maximize each athlete's style.
Upper inside frame width and lower inside frame width are needed to ensure a proper fit. Please refer to the measuring guidelines on the back of the order form or the racing CD for clarification.
Axle position is typically between 5"-8". Camber of 11, 12, 13, and 15 degrees are available.
Rear seat height offered 15" 16", 17" or 18" from the floor. Front seat height is typically 1" higher on the standard OSR and on the kneel-only OSR seat angle is used instead to determine the front measurement. See the order form for more details.
700C or 26" rear clincher or tubular 28 spoke high performance wheels with threaded axles. Tire coated aluminum pushrims are standard. Composite wheels are available as an upgrade. Front wheel is 20" tubular.
64" to 78". The aero steering bars are adjustable so that the user can easily reach the caliper brake.
2 years on frame, one year parts.
Range from 14 to 16 pounds.
21 standard colors available
Additional 2" Strap $15.50
Helmet Large (7-1/4" - 7-5/8") $58.75
Helmet Medium (6-7/8" - 7-1/2") $58.75
Helmet Small (6-5/8" - 7") $58.75
Tire Coating; 3/8" Thick $115.00
Top End Racing Suit $79.00
DiscountWheelchair.com of Warwick, RI 02889  -Is an Authorized dealer of several manufactures. FAX:
Some Proceeds Help my kids college funds too!!!
We donate proceeds from every purchase to one or more of the following charities.
(1) Meeting Street School - Special needs school in East Prov.,R.I.
(2) Christole, Inc.- Indiana
(3) DAV - Disabled American Vets
(4) EPVA - Eastern Paralized Vets Assoc.
(6) Int'l Childrens Wish Foundation
(7) Childrens Hospital of Boston
(9) PVA-Paralyzed Veterans of America
(10) CAF-Challenged Athletes Foundation