Invacare Pronto M94 Bariatric Power Wheelchair
The Invacare Pronto M94 with patent-pending Stability Lock technology that ensures the chair will remain stable over the toughest terrain. Sharing the same footprint as the Pronto M91, the M94 has the desired maneuverability for comfortable indoor use without sacrificing rugged outdoor capability. The M94 features SureStep technology that makes negotiating thresholds and transitions of up to two inches high effortless. The M94 utilizes the MKV NX 80 controller standard with an option to upgrade to the MKV EX, giving the consumer precise, confidence-inspiring control. The innovative features paired with its sleek styling make the Pronto M94 a truly exceptional power chair for consumers up to 500 pounds.
* Patent-Pending Stability Lock prevents forward tipping and improves overall stability
* 500 Pound user weight capcity
* SureStep technology for smooth driving over thresholds and transitions up to two inches in height
* MKV NX80 standard controller for maximum function and precise driver control; optional MKV EX upgrade
* Compact footprint for outstanding indoor manueverability
Length (with foot rest folded) 36" Width (including arms) 28"
Van Style Seat (Range 21" - 24")
Without Batteries 216 lb. With Batteries 290 lb. Base Only with Batteries 217 lb. Base Only without Batteires 143 lb.
Front Casters 6" x 2" Drive Wheels 14" x 3" Rear Casters 6" x 2"
Base Frame 60 months Seat Frame 60 months Electronics 12 months Motor/Gearbox 18 Months
24 IN WIDE (You may Choose a smaller width)
21 IN SEAT DEPTH (you may choose a smaller depth)
FLIP UP DESK LEN. ADJ HGT ARM (You may choose Full Length Arms)
REAR WHEEL AND COLOR SELECTION
Some Proceeds Help my kids college funds!!!
DiscountWheelchair.com of Warwick, Rhode Island [ ] -Is an Authorized dealer of many different wheelchair manufactures.
We donate proceeds from every purchase to one or more of the following charities.
(1) Meeting Street School - Special needs school in East Prov.,R.I.
(2) Christole, Inc.- Indiana
(3) DAV - Disabled American Vets
(4) EPVA - Eastern Paralized Vets Assoc.
(6) Int'l Childrens Wish Foundation
(7) Childrens Hospital of Boston
(9) PVA-Paralyzed Veterans of America
(10) CAF-Challenged Athletes Foundation
WITH A 24" WIDE VAN SEAT TOTAL OUTSIDE TO OUTSIDE WIDTH WITH ARMS POSITIONED ALL THE WAY IN TOWARDS THE SEAT IS 27" MAX OF 37" WITH ARMS EXTENDED