IFR / Marconi / Aeroflex 2023B 9 KHz - 2.05 GHz Signal Generator
Fully Calibrated, 90-Day Warranty
The Aeroflex, Inc. 2023B signal generator is an electronic instrument that generates repeating electronic signals. It contains an electronic oscillator, a circuit that is capable of creating a repetitive waveform.
The 2023A/B and 2025 signal generators areportable and lightweight, offering carrier frequencies from 9kHz to 1.2 GHz (2023A), 9kHz to 2.05 GHz (2023B) and 9 kHz to 2.51 GHz (2025) with a wide choice of modulation modes.The instruments are suitable for a wide range of applications in laboratory, production, and maintenance environments.
The GPIB facility allows the unit to be included in ATE systems for faster manufacturing throughput. An RS-232 interface is provided with a command set in common with the GPIB to simplify remote control of the signal generator in basic test systems or via a modem.
* Output resolution of 0.1 dB
* +13 dBm and -140 dBm output levels
Microwave Specialists, Full Automated Capabilities
We repair and calibrate most manners and makes of electronic test and measurement equipment.
* NIST Traceable Calibrations
* We repair obsolete equipment from Agilent (HP), Fluke, Tektronix, and more.
Test Equipment Sales & Rentals
Discounts on all your test equipment needs.
We offer discounts of up to 70% or more on manufacturers list pricing on reconditioned test and measurement equipment from Agilent(HP), Tektronix, Fluke, Rhode & Schwarz, and many more.
* International Orders require Bank Transfer and $30 USD charge for Administrative Processing
* California Sales Tax applies to CA residents
* All items are subject to prior sale
1935 Plaza Real Oceanside, CA 92056