HP/Agilent 8648B Synthesized Signal Generator, 9 kHz to 2000 MHz with options 1E5 and 1EA
The Agilent 8648B Synthesized RF Signal Generator is ideal for manufacturing high-volume products such as cordless telephones, pagers and two-way radios. Designed for semi-automated receiver test, and a variety of general purpose applications, the Agilent 8648B starts with the basic capabilities of the Agilent 8647A, enhances residual FM, level accuracy and phase noise performance, offers optional pulse modulation and high power, and extends the frequency to 2 GHz. While economical, the Agilent 8648B is built to stringent quality standards, promoting reliability and measurement repeatability.
* Economical 2.0 GHz synthesized signal generator
* Wide frequency and output power coverage
* Optional pulse modulation and high power
* Remote and memory interfaces for semi-automated testing
* Simple, dependable operation
* Option 1E5: High Stability Timebase
This item also includes Power Cord and a CD copy of Manual Set
* Our hours of operation are M-F, 10-5PM Pacific Standard Time.