HP/Agilent 4145B Semiconductor Parameter Analyzere
The 4145B Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer is a stand-alone instrument capable of complete dc characterization of semiconductor devices and materials. It stimulates voltage and current sensitive devices, measures the resulting current and voltage response, and displays the results in a user-selectable format (graph, list, matrix or schmoo) on a built-in CRT display.
* Fully automatic, high-speed dc characterization of semiconductor devices
* High resolution, wide range sourcing and measurement. I: 1pA - 100mA, V: 1mV - 100V
* Maximum 1150 measurement and display points for precise measurement and analysis
* Flexible graphic analysis functions for quick parameter extraction
* Built-in micro flexible disc drive for storage of 240 user programs or 105 measurement results
This unit also includes a CD copy of Operation Manual, System Disk, Triaxial Cable (Qty = 4) and Power Cord.
* Our hours of operation are M-F, 10-5PM Pacific Standard Time.