HP 8664A Synthesized Signal Generator 0.1 - 3000 MHz
Fully Calibrated, 90-Day Warranty
The Agilent 8664A signal generator is suited for basic receiver testing up to 3.0 GHz. With Option 004 (low-noise enhancement), it can be used for out-of-channel receiver testing or as a clock source where having the lowest phase jitter is important. Radar testing can be done by adding Option 008 (pulse modulation) . Pulse width and delay can be internally adjusted between 50 ns and 999 ns, eliminating the need for an external pulse generator. Standard FM rates of up to 2 MHz and deviations to 10 MHz are suitable for many applications such as high-speed digital communications.
Features:* <-140 dBc/Hz typical SSB phase noise at 20 kHz offset at 1 GHz with Option 004
* <-100 dBc nonharmonic spurious to 2 GHz reduces error when testing spurious immunity of receivers
* AM, FM, and optional pulse modulation
* 0.01 Hz frequency resolution
* On-site repair and calibration
Microwave Specialists, Full Automated Capabilities
We repair and calibrate most manners and makes of electronic test and measurement equipment.
* NIST Traceable Calibrations
* We repair obsolete equipment from Agilent (HP), Fluke, Tektronix, and more.
Test Equipment Sales & Rentals
Discounts on all your test equipment needs.
We offer discounts of up to 70% or more on manufacturers list pricing on reconditioned test and measurement equipment from Agilent(HP), Tektronix, Fluke, Rhode & Schwarz, and many more.
* International Orders require Bank Transfer and $30 USD charge for Administrative Processing
* California Sales Tax applies to CA residents
* All items are subject to prior sale
1935 Plaza Real Oceanside, CA 92056