HP / Agilent 8662A 10kHz to 1280MHz Synthesized Signal Generator with Options H03 & H12
Spectral purity is the key contribution of the Agilent 8662A signal generator, making it ideal for many radar, satellite communication, and phase noise measurement applications. Typical absolute phase noise performance of this generator at a 1 kHz offset is as low as -135 dBc/Hz, depending on the band of operation. The frequency range of the Agilent 8662A is 10 kHz to 1280 MHz. It offers versatile AM/FM, using either internal 400 Hz and 1 kHz rates or externally applied modulating signals.
* < -147 dBc/Hz SSB phase noise at 10 kHz offset
* 0.1 Hz frequency resolution
* Internal variable modulation oscillator
* Option H03:REAR PANEL BNC CONNECTOR
* Option H12:REAR PANEL EFC (NOW STD)
Microwave Specialists, Full Automated Capabilities
We repair and calibrate most manners and makes of electronic test and measurement equipment.
* NIST Traceable Calibrations
* We repair obsolete equipment from Agilent (HP), Fluke, Tektronix, and more.
Test Equipment Sales & Rentals
Discounts on all your test equipment needs.
We offer discounts of up to 70% or more on manufacturers list pricing on reconditioned test and measurement equipment from Agilent(HP), Tektronix, Fluke, Rhode & Schwarz, and many more.
* Money Order or Certified Funds
* California Sales Tax applies to CA residents
1935 Plaza Real Oceanside, CA 92056