HP 71603B Error Performance Analyzer 70001A, 70841B, 70311A & 70004A, 70842B
* HP / Agilent 70001A Mainframe with 70841B 3 Gbit/s Pattern Generator + 70311A 16.1 MHz - 3.3 GHz Clock Source, &
* HP / Agilent 70004A Color System Display with 70842B Error Detector .
* Frequency range: Pattern generator, error detector 100 MHz to 3 GHz (extended frequency options are available)
* Test patterns: PRBS 2^31 - 1, 2^23 - 1, 2^15 - 1, 2^10 - 1, 2^7 - 1 User-defined (max) 4 Mbit via 3-1/2 inch disk (MS-DOS® * format)
* Zero substitution: Pattern length (2^13, 2^11, 2^10, 2^7) - 1 bit
* Variable mark density ratio on patterns 2^13, 2^11, 2^10, 2^7
* Measurements: Error count/ratio, Errored/error-free intervals
* Operation Manual: 71600B Series of Gbit/s Testers Operating Manual
The 71603B error performance analyzer addresses applications for high speed digital testing up to 3 Gb/s, including R&D and manufacturing test of lightwave components and sub-assemblies, advanced computer technology and high-capacity communication systems. For transmission systems up to 3 Gb/s, such as datacoms and CATV trunk feeds, the HP 71603B and HP 71603B Option 807 error performance analyzers (3 and 1.5 Gb/s) provide a range of PRBS and user-defined patterns with versatile triggering facilities.
We will leave positive feedbacks only after we have got your feedbacks.