Hoyer® Chrome Power Patient Lifter
Featuring a compact power pack and rechargeable battery, the P-C-HLA-2 allows the caregiver to focus on the patient, not the lifter. The gentle up and down ride provides more security for the patient during transfer, and the streamlined design means less obstruction for both the patient and the attendant.
Built to meet the requirements of HCPCS code:
Minimum: 24 in. Maximum: 39.5 in.
Ground, Next Day, 2 Day, 3 Day
Range of Boom (Measured from top center of cradle to floor):
Sunrise Medical guarantees this Hoyer® product with a 1 year limited warranty on the frame and all other components excluding normal wear and tear items. Please reference the owners manual for detailed warranty information
Some Proceeds Help my kids college funds!!!
DiscountWheelchair.com of Warwick, Rhode Island [ ] -Is an Authorized dealer of many different wheelchair manufactures.
We donate proceeds from every purchase to one or more of the following charities.
(1) Meeting Street School - Special needs school in East Prov.,R.I.
(3) DAV - Disabled American Vets
(4) EPVA - Eastern Paralized Vets Assoc.
(6) Int'l Childrens Wish Foundation
(7) Childrens Hospital of Boston
(9) PVA-Paralyzed Veterans of America
(10) CAF-Challenged Athletes Foundation