Honeywell XYR5000 Wireless Base Radio
Honeywell XYR5000 Wireless Base Radio Unit
* How Honeywell Wireless Helps You Save!
* Read the Application Notes and Tech Tips on the XYR5000 -
Learn How Others Are Already Using the XYR5000!
* One Base Unit Required per Every 50 Communicating Field Units
* Same Unit Works with Pressure, Temperature, Analog Input, and Acoustic Transmitter Models
* Built-In Diagnostic Capability Identifies and Reports Field Unit Out-of-Spec Conditions and Low Battery Alarms
* Quad Analog Output Module Required for 4-20 mA Outputs
* Configurable via Local Pushbuttons and Display
* Requires Single User License of Wireless Management Toolkit to Run RF Server, Configuration, and Management Tools
Honeywell's new wireless base radio (WBR) combines an RF transceiver with the interface to your existing SCADA, DCS, or data acquisition device. The WBR communicates in a digital protocol, using frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) technology. FHSS ensures data integrity by continually switching the carrier wave over a wide range of frequencies.
1. RS-485 to RS-232 Din Rail Converter kit, and