There is no substitute for superior design, quality and rugged construction like that of the Hobart FD-200 waste disposer. It features two hardened stainless steel removable cutter blocks that can be indexed for new cutting edges or replaced through the throat of the disposer. The breaker blade speeds grinding and prevents objects from riding at the center of the flywheel.
* Continuous duty rating on motors
* Equipped with manual reset thermal overload inherent protector
* Permanently lubricated ball bearings for upper and lower shelf support - Upper bearing is sealed on both sides
* Heavy aluminum grind and discharge housings
* Easy removal of grind chamber and motor
* Fasten to 7" I.D. (throat opening) cones
* Vinyl isolating ring eliminates metal-to-metal contact at the cone mounting, reduces vibration and noise transmission
* Breaker blade mounted at center, speeds grinding, and prevents objects from riding in the center
* Chrome plated brass tailpiece is provided for connection to a 2" standard drain trap
* All disposers operate in either direction of flywheel rotation - Direction of rotation can be controlled by the operator
* To view a specsheet for this product click here.