The Hobart HGC501 is a full size convection oven. It has a unique air-flow system that produces a consistent temperature throughout the oven cavity for even cooking every time. The doors feature a full-length hinge rod with a fully welded door frame for maximum durability. As an added bonus, it has a high-efficiency heat-recycling combustion system which saves up to 45% on energy costs.
* Stainless Steel Front, Sides and Top
* Stainless Steel Doors with Windows
* 44,000 BTU/hr. Burner per Section
* 1/2 H.P. Two Speed Oven Blower Motors 115/60/1 with 6' Cord and Plug, 9 Amps.
* Solid State Temperature Controls Adjust from 150to 500
* 60 Minute Timer per Section with Audible Alarm
* Oven Cool Switch for Rapid Cool Down
* Porcelain Enamel on Steel Oven Interior
* Five Nickel Plated Oven Racks with Eleven Rack Positions per Section
* 3/4" Rear Gas Connection with Combination Gas Pressure Regulator and Safety Solenoid System
* To view a specsheet for this product click here.