HH ROBERTS 15x40 CNC/MANUAL LATHE
- Swing over cross slide 7 1/2
- Swing in semi-gap, approx. 17 1/2"
- Distance between centers with traditional tailstock 40"
- Rapid traverse rate, X and Z 300 IPM.
- Spindle vector drive* 12 Hp.
- Tailstock quill diameter 2 1/8"
- Required power balanced 230/3/60 with dedicated ground, optionally 220/1/60
* Rated for an intermittent cutting cycle. Peak output is 25% higher.
- Footprint on floor 84" x 44"
- Anilam 4200-T CNC with dual handwheels, apron mounted and accessible with chip guard closed
- offline software kit with DOS and Windows based versions and extra programming manual.
- vector drive system for the spindle with constant surface speed in 3 manually selected gear ranges.
- 8" Strong 3 jaw chuck with 2 piece jaws, mounted
- coolant system with removable chip pan, chip conveyor optional
- quick change toolpost with 4 turning and 1 V-groove boring toolholder, mountable on 3 sides of the toolpost.
- large capacity steady rest (approx. 6 capacity) with roller tips
- automatic lubrication system with low oil alarm
- simple tool kit with parts manual
- dead centers and headstock sleeve
- leveling pads and jack screws
Anilam 1400-T dual processor CNC with:
- Pentium system processor 166 MHz
- high speed 50 Mhz DSP ( digital signal processor ) motion control system.
- large 14" color monitor with full alpha-numeric keyboard, ( LCD optional )
- 8 MB ram, expandable to 64 MB
- 1.6 GB or larger hard disk ( most systems have 4 GB )
- Ethernet network port, 10-Base-T, with drivers for Novel, W98 and WNT, network software not provided
- powerful geometry solver / calculator with dimension cut and paste into the parts program
1) powerful and simple conversational programming that generates standard G-code programs.
These programs can be edited with the conversational programmer or directly in the program.
2) teach in function that records and replays the operators input via the handwheels
3) standard G-code programming by direct entry.
- actual spindle speed display
- Offline software for 4200 control to generate / edit programs on another PC included.
- Network adapter, 10 base-T, 10 or 100 Mbits per second transfer included.
Supplying Quality Machinery and Tooling for Over 55 Years!!
Member: Machinery Dealers National Association
Hours of Operation: Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. - Friday - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
1311 South Ponca Street - Baltimore, Maryland 21224
Phone or - Fax