Heraeus HERAsafe KS18 Class 2 Laboratory Safety Cabinet
Practical experience brings innovation for user Heraeus HERAsafe KS is a new generation of Microbiological Safety Cabinets class II for maximum product and personnel protection. The tried and tested safety concept of HERAsafe lives on in this new generation.
HERAsafe KS safety cabinets are used wherever protection and safety are of paramount importance, e.g. laboratories in:
Ideal for microbiology, biotechnology and genetic engineering work in safety levels 1 to 3.
Aerosol-tight front window for ultimate contamination protection.
The patented aerosol-tight sliding window offers optimum protection ? even in stand-by mode. It prevents contaminants from entering or leaving the work area. Your product is kept safe.
- easy to operate by means of an electrical drive
saves money and energy by going into energy-saving mode when the sliding window is closed
made from laminated safety glass
The clearly laid out eye-level display, the brightly illuminated non-reflecting work area, all functions accessible from a seated position ? this concept convinces down to the smallest detail. The display allows permanent monitoring of all safety-relevant parameters. Information displayed:
operating time of optional UV-C lights
Kendro Performance Factor ?PER? provides valuable information on the cabinets? current safety performance status. The value of ?PER? derives from:
safety status at the last KI-check
* External Dimensions (wXhXd) - 1900X1645X800mm
* Internal Dimensions (wXhXd) - 1820X780X627mm
* Lifting height of front window - 470mm
* Maximum load capacity of work surfaces - 50kg
* Exhaust air/fresh air supply volume - 750 m3/h
* Air circulation volume - 1330 m3/h
* Total re-circulated air volume - 2080 m3/h
* Heat emmission at 25C room temp - 0.4kW
* Voltage - 1/N/PE 230 V AC
* Power consumption - 0.8kW
See product brochure for full specs and details!!
Cllick for Manufacturer's Brochure(PDF format)
Stock Photo - May not represent actual item - Please read title and description for item specifics.