New INVACARE POWER Reliant Plus 600 Lift
Designed to meet the special needs of your patients weighing up to 600 lbs., the Invacare Reliant 600 is a secure and sturdy lift. The Reliant 600 provides a safe alternative to manual lifting. Although durable and functional, it is also a reassuring and comfortable patient lift. When answering the needs of every patient is your priority, the Reliant 600 is your widest choice.
* Base legs adjust easily and lock securely into open position with the padded shifter handle.
* Extra wide coated swivel bar with 360 degree rotation and six-point hook-up.
* High lift range allows transfer to high surfaces. Designed to meet the needs of the growing bariatric population up to 600 lb. Unique sling fabric designed to provide the utmost in comfort and strength. Warranty includes three years on lift, one year on electric components.
* Total pinch-point protection covers all moving parts for added safety.
One charger output 24-volt DC Two removable 24-volt battery packs Audible 'Low Battery Alarm' Lifts per charge: 150 - 250* (*Varies w/ lift range & load)
Front: 5" Rear: 5" Rear Locking
Max @ sling hookup: 70" Min @ sling hookup: 29.5" Base height: 6.8" (clearance)
6 point attach. hanger measures 12.5 in. w by 17.5 L mid hook measurement. Then center hooks are 22 in. L mid hooks
Do not run batteries all the way down. It is suggested to switch batteries after every shift if unit is in a Nursing Home. In a private home it's suggested to charge every night or morning for about 8 hours.
Warranty 3 years on lift. One year on electrical components.
Low Base available for an extra $125.00
DiscountWheelchair.com of Warwick, RI 02889  -Is an Authorized dealer of several manufactures.
Some Proceeds Help my kids college funds too!!!
We donate proceeds from every purchase to one or more of the following charities.
(1) Meeting Street School - Special needs school in East Prov.,R.I.
(2) Christole, Inc.- Indiana
(3) DAV - Disabled American Vets
(4) EPVA - Eastern Paralized Vets Assoc.
(6) Int'l Childrens Wish Foundation
(7) Childrens Hospital of Boston
(9) PVA-Paralyzed Veterans of America
(10) CAF-Challenged Athletes Foundation