HP / Agilent E8356A PNA Series Network Analyzer 300kHz -3GHz
The Agilent E8356A network analyzer is an instrument which measures the complex transmission and reflection characteristics of two-port devices in the frequency domain. It does this by sampling the incident signal, separating the transmitted and reflected waves, and then performing ratios that are directly related to the reflection and transmission coefficients of the two-port. Frequency is swept to rapidly obtain amplitude and phase information over a band of frequencies of interest.
Agilent E8356A network analyzers utilize synthesized-frequency sources to provide a known test stimulus that can sweep across a range of frequencies or power levels. Agilent E8356A network analyzers also can perform ratioed measurements (including phase), which require multiple receivers. The Agilent E8356A can provide a wealth of knowledge about a device under test (DUT), including its magnitude, phase, and group-delay response.
* Integral Signal Source:Yes
* Integral Test Set:S-Parameter
* Source Minimum Frequency:300 kHz
* Source Maximum Frequency:3 GHz
* Source Frequency Resolution:1 Hz
* No. of Receiver Channels:4
* User Interface: Windows 2000
* Ports to Peripheral Devices: GPIB,Parallel,Serial
This unit has Agilent Calibration thru 12/6/06, and also includes Power cords, Parallel Printer Adapter, Keyboard, Mouse, Documentation CD and Installation and quick Start Guide
* Our hours of operation are M-F, 10-5PM Pacific Standard Time.