With Eye-One XT you can handle just about any color management issue or problem that comes your way. You can measure and control color on digital cameras, scanners, displays and printers of all types—even projectors—with the complete Eye-One Beamer kit included.
Eye-One XT lets you take control of your color by
* Calibrating and profiling all of your monitors – LCD, CRT and laptops
* Profiling your digital camera environment, including capturing flash and ambient light.
* Profiling your RGB and CMYK printers to ensure your output is as brilliant as your work.
* Profiling your digital projector so your presentations will shine.
* Profiling your scanner so you can easily convert analog photos to digital art.
* Allowing you to edit your profiles - giving you the ultimate in control.
* Measuring spot colors that you can incorporate in your work or use to make sure the colors in your photo are exact.
It also provides these additional high value services
* Eye-One Protection Plan – extended warranty to 3 years
* Express replacement service for any repairs
* One day classroom training at one of our facilities
And now Eye-One XT has even more great new features
* NEW accelerated Eye-One Pro delivers twice the speed and improved ease-of-use for concise consistent measurements every time.
* NEW highly sophisticated ruler system enables easy one hand scanning operation, and can be used with or without the new backup board
* NEW backup board with white surface scans materials up to 3mm and folds for easy transport.
* NEW software accomodates all components of Eye-One system, including the new ruler and backup board
* NEW Eye-One Editor simplifies global color edits on profiles
* FREE Nik Photographic filters – get four free filters plus a special offer for additional filters.
Eye-One XT provides all the tools necessary to implement a color managed workflow. It includes the new "Accelerated Eye-One Pro" device and award-winning Eye-One Match software. And with the powerful Eye-One Share software that is also included, you can take full advantage of your Eye-One system.
If you want the flexibility to handle any color situation, any time, then Eye-One XT is for you. Maximize the value of your Eye-One investment.
Eye-One XT Features and Benefits
* One measuring device for both emissive (monitors) and reflective (print) modes
* Flash and ambient light measurement with the Eye-One Pro
* Easy-to-use, step-by-step software interface – no extra manuals needed
* NEW "how to video" for scanning test charts and "optical beep" added for even greater usability
* Laptop mode for better, more neutral laptop LCD profiles
* Luminance settings for matching multiple monitors to each other
* Gray balance optimization on monitors for more neutral and better defined grays
* Includes the ideal color tool to measure, mix and share spot colors, capture both flash and ambient light and build CxF files – all with the powerful Eye-One Share software
* Edit profiles with the Eye-One Match Editor – includes simple editing functions for the most popular editing needs
* Create digital camera profiles with the new Digital Camera module with simplified features for the most popular photo settings - contrast, exposure, color saturation, shadows and highlights,
* Upgradeable to full automation with Eye-One iO scanning table (available Nov 2005)
* One push button monitor calibration (PBC) support for Eizo CG18, CG19, CG21 and LaCie Electron b4 monitors
* USB powered - no extra power cable required
* RGB Easy and CMYK Easy profiling takes advantage of our new "small test chart" technology where you can quickly and easily create a perceptual color profile by reading just a few rows of color swatches from a given output device. Within the Eye-One Match application, you simply print the small test chart named RGB Easy or CMYK Easy and then scan it in using your Eye-One.
*This price does not include installation and training.