ONLY ONE REMAINING !! THIS IS THE LAST OPPORTUNITY FOR THIS EXCEPTIONAL VALUE!!
We have 24V strings available also.
XL2000 24V is the battery on the left. 48V systems consist of two of these stacks.
* 20 year design life in float applications at (77°F/25°C), following proper charge conditions.
* Full recovery from 100% depth of discharge, or other abusive discharge condidtions
* Accepts high rate of recharge current (100 Amps/100 Amp Hours of capacity).
* Square plate allows current to travel a shorter distance lowering the internal resistance of the battery.
* Horizontal plate stacking eliminates acid stratification for greater utilization of the entire plate.
* Dual lugs on plates improves discharge characteristics.
* The only single-cell VRLA-AGM battery available with up to 3000 amp-hours.
* The steel face plate contributes to proper heat dissipation.
* Robust design for high temperature environments.
* Proven history dating back to 1983 when GNB debuted the first large capacity VRLA battery in the industry
* Designed to meet Telecordia requirements
* Reduces need for paralleling
* Leaks 1000 times smaller than the eye can see are discovered by super-sensitive leak detection system,
guaranteeing the quality of the seals
* Utility Switch Gear and Control
* Battery Energy Storage Systems
List Price for this battery is over $46,000
Includes all bussing shown in illustration above.
We Also Accept Government Issue Purchase Cards. (Add 2.5% to your purchase total with the Billing Address provided.)