ONLY ONE REMAINING !! THIS IS THE LAST OPPORTUNITY FOR THIS EXCEPTIONAL VALUE!!
We have 48V strings available also.
XL2000 is the battery on the left.
* 20 year design life in float applications at (77°F/25°C), following proper charge conditions.
* Full recovery from 100% depth of discharge, or other abusive discharge condidtions
* Accepts high rate of recharge current (100 Amps/100 Amp Hours of capacity).
* Square plate allows current to travel a shorter distance lowering the internal resistance of the battery.
* Horizontal plate stacking eliminates acid stratification for greater utilization of the entire plate.
* Dual lugs on plates improves discharge characteristics.
* The only single-cell VRLA-AGM battery available with up to 3000 amp-hours.
* The steel face plate contributes to proper heat dissipation.
* Robust design for high temperature environments.
* Proven history dating back to 1983 when GNB debuted the first large capacity VRLA battery in the industry
* Designed to meet Telecordia requirements
* Reduces need for paralleling
* Leaks 1000 times smaller than the eye can see are discovered by super-sensitive leak detection system,
guaranteeing the quality of the seals
* Utility Switch Gear and Control
* Battery Energy Storage Systems
List Price for this battery is over $23,000
*Depending on configuration additional bussing and/or mounting feet will may be necessary.
Ask your sales representative for more information.
We Also Accept Government Issue Purchase Cards. (Add 2.5% to your purchase total with the Billing Address provided.)