BRAND NEW IN FACTORY CARTON..Full 2 year warranty
Call for more info ..
If you have any questions please call or or e-mail them to . We are an authorized Yamaha Generator dealer. We have been in business for over 25 years. We are open 7 days a week. for more info
Free DC Charging Cables with purchase
The combination of the world's first aluminum die-cast frame on a portable generator, an aluminum TCI rotor and other weight-saving measures have produced a powerful and compact generator that weighs only 70 pounds. Using the engine from our larger models achieves the highest output level in the class—enough juice to power up most 13,500 BTU air conditioners.
Using that powerful engine also means it can run at lower rpm; Smart Throttle™ automatically adjusts engine speed to match the load. The result is quiet running, maximum fuel efficiency, and a run time of over 8.5 hours at 1/4 capacity load. The aluminum flywheel allows the engine to respond quicker to changing loads. Special, Field Effect Transistors in the electronic controller respond more quickly for greater big-appliance starting capacity, and a cast iron cylinder liner means increaed reliability and superior heat dissipation for longer engine life.
Clean power is key. The EF2400iS uses Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) to produce high-quality electricity on the same level as that supplied by public utility companies. That means you can use this generator with confidence as a power source for microcomputer-controlled power tools and appliances with built-in computer functions.
New Twin TEch system allows running of two EF2400is toegether to produce 3800 watts of continuous power with 4800 peak watts.
OHV, AIR-COOLED, FOUR-STROKE, SINGLE CYLINDER
CONTINUOUS OPERATION AT 1/2 RATED LOAD
• Reduces compression for easier starting
• Helps prevent carburetor contamination during storage
Smart Throttle™ varies engine speed based on load
• Easy portability and storage
• Ability to gauge fuel level without opening cap
• Hook up two EF2400iS's for 3800 watts of continuous power
• Provides added peace of mind
• Prevents generator damage in case of overload
Super-quiet muffler with USFS-approved Spark Arrestor
• Light weight, high strength
Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control
• Can run products with built-in microcomputers or microcomputer-controlled electric tools
• 8A 12V outlet for charging batteries
Rubber vibration isolation feet
• Absorbing feet for increased smooth operation and noise reduction
• Great power output to weight ratio
OHV engine with cast iron cylinder liner
• Efficient, reliable, powerful
• Long life, excellent heat dissipation
Noise Block™ sound reduction system