15kW Ultrasource portable Generator Gasoline
Generac Power Systems proudly introduces its new line of commercial/residential/industrial portable generators under the name of GUARDIAN® ULTRA SOURCE. The Ultra Source line of product augments our complete line of emergency automatic home standby generators and expands our capabilities to offer every kind of generator. Portable generators provide multiple use possibilities - recreational (camping and RV), industrial/commercial (manufacturers, contractors) rental and manual emergency standby (residential).
Available in the largest wattage ratings for air cooled engine generators - 12,500 and 15,000 both feature Generac's full pressure lubricated, air-cooled twin cylinder OHVI™ engine and a two year warranty.
Some of the outstanding features and benefits of the ULTRA SOURCE Portable Generators include:
* World Class Generac OHVI engine — Engine life rated 3,000 hours
* Full pressure lubrication — Provides instant lubrication to all vital engine parts upon cold start-up. Reduces bearing temperature under heavy loads. Assures minimal wear and long life.
* Easy to start — Every OHVI engine has automatic decompression to reduce the effort required to crank the engine.
Electric start — you don’t need to pull rope. Automatic ignition timing sets the spark for easy starting and optimum operating performance.
* 16 gallon fuel capacity — Provides longer run time.
* Automatic Voltage Regulation
* Automotive 3-stage air filtration — Protects the engine even in the toughest working environment
* Automotive type spin-on oil filter — Extends engine life by removing wear causing dirt, the main cause of engine wear.
* Runs cooler than side valve competitive engines — Because heat is a main cause of engine wear, you can expect three to five times longer engine life, even under the toughest working conditions.
* Heavy duty lifting eye — For transport and security
* Cast iron cylinder liner — Ensures long engine life and low oil consumption
* Low oil pressure shutdown — Prevents engine damage due to lack of lubrication from both low oil and oil breakdown.
* EPA and CARB certified — For low emissions
Propane and Nat. gas Conversion kit http://www.uscarb.com/04451-kits.htm
* (1) 20 Amp 120 Volt GFCI Duplex
* (1) 20 Amp 120 Volt Duplex
* (2) 30 Amp 120 Volt Twist-Lock
* (1) 30 Amp 120/240 Volt Twist-Kock (use a NEMA L14-30)
* (1) 50 Amp 120/240 Volt NEMA (use a 14-50)
Dimensions (H” x W” x L”)
Fully assembled with handle and wheel kit
Automotive 3-stage Air Filtration
Lifetime Carbon Excitation Brushes
Automatic VoltageRegulation (AVR)