Microcomputer-controlled 12 lead resting ECG system.
Acquisition: 12 leads - simultaneously
Pre-acquisition: Provides 10 seconds of instantaneous ECG acquisition and printing in 3, 6 & 12 channel formats.
Filters: Myogram 25 and 35 Hz. Mains adaptive 50/60 Hz.
Signal input: Type CF according to IEC
Digital sampling rate: 1000 samples/sec/chan
Frequency response: 0.05 - 150 Hz
Power: 100-115V; 220-240V, 28 VA
Paper: Uninterrupted full page (8.5 x 11")
Battery: 12V lead acid. Approximately 6 hours of use per charge.
Software option: Interpretation
Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian and Swedish
- 12 simultaneous lead recording
- 3, 3+1, 6 and 12 channel formats
- True full page reports with no folds or lines in the middle
- A rechargeable internal battery for up to 6 hours of operation
- Available in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German,
P80 Six, designed in accordance with MDD 93/42 EEC (CE Mark) complies or exceeds the most demanding international quality standards, ensuring full compliance with all patient and operator safety rules, biocompatibility of materials and EMC compliance (electromagnetic interference).
Contact Purpose Medical TOLL FREE at
Visit our website: www.purposemedical.com