SquareTrade © AP6.0Used Fluke 744. Will be calibrated at the time of purchase. Will include cert of calibration. The list price for a new one is $5,250. The price for this Fluke 744 is $4,199 USD. Accesories included:RS232 serial cableNylon SoftcaseAC AdapterRechargable BatteryDOES NOT INCLUDE external Battery Charger. The 744 is a power multifunction documenting calibrator that lets you download procedures, lists, and instructions created with software-or upload data for printing, archiving, and analysis. The 744 also features a powerful built in HART® interface capable of performing nearly all the day-to-day tasks you now perform with a separate communicator.
* Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors, transmitters and other instruments
* Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples, RTDs, frequency, ohms, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
* Power transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
* Measure/source pressure using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
* Create and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to satisfy quality programs or regulations. Record and document results
* Holds up to a full week of downloaded procedures and calibration results.
* Use many features like autostep, custom units, user entered values during test, one-point and two-point switch testing, square root DP flow testing, programmable measurement delay etc.
* Bright white dual display. Read both sourced and measured parameters simultaneously.
* Rechargeable NiMH battery for 10 hour uninterrupted use. Includes gas gauge.
* Delivered with DPC/Track Sample software.
* Compatible with many Asset Management software packages.
The 744 is designed to take on nearly all the day-to-day tasks you now perform with a separate communicator. In fact, it offers the communication capabilities of the 275 HART communicator.
* Requires no external box or second tool for everyday HART calibration and maintenance.
* Offers fast HART communication.
* Supports popular models of HART transmitters, with more devise-specific command support than any other HART field calibrator.
* Works with multiple masters, burst mode, and multi-drop configurations.
* Is easy to update as additional instruments are added and new HART versions are released.
* Interrogate to determine device type, manufacturer, model, tag.
* Reconfigure the sensor mapping of dual sensor temperature transmitters.
* Read HART PV function and smart transmitter digital output while measuring analog mA output.
* Read and write HART configuration functions to make field adjustments to PV range points, damping, and other top-level configuration settings.
* Re-label smart transmitters by reading and writing to the HART tag field.
Versatile HART Protocol support
The 744 supports the commands contained in HART protocol Version 5.7. With 2 MB of memory, the 744 supports a substantial set of HART instructions:
* Universal commands provide functions that are implemented in all field devices, for example, read manufacturer and device type, read primary variable (PV), or read current output and percent of span.
* Common practice commands provide functions that are common to many but not all field devices, for example read multiple variables, set damping time, or perform loop test.
* Device-specific commands provide functions that are unique to a particular field device, for example sensor trim.
HART Operating Modes Supported
* Point to Point operation , the most commonly used mode, connects the 744 to a single HART device in a 4-20 mA loop.
* In Multi-Drop mode , several HART instruments can be bussed together. The 744 searches for each, identifies addresses in use, and allows you to select the instrument for calibration and related operations.
* In Burst Mode, the HART instrument transmits bursts of data without waiting to be interrogated by a master unit. The 744 can take transmitters out of burst mode during test or calibration, then later restore them to burst mode.
744 V 2.5 Documenting Process Calibrator Software Upgrade
The Fluke 744 Version 2.5 software upgrade includes:
* Device-specific calibration support for new instruments:
* Micro Motion 2000, 2000 IS, 9701, 9712 and 9739 coriolis flow transmitters
* Fuji FCX and FCXA2 pressure and FRC temperature transmitter
* Support for New Hart Scientific dry blocks: 7103, 9007, 9011, 9023, 9103, 9105, 9107, 9122, 9127, 9132, 9133 and 9150
* Enhanced dry block delay setting for temperature switch testing
The upgrade is delivered on a floppy disk. One upgrade disk is required for each calibrator to be upgraded. Download from your PC to your calibrator using the serial cable originally supplied with your Fluke 744 Calibrator. Elapsed time for the process will be about 8 minutes. After the upgrade is complete, your calibrator will indicate “Version 2.5” at start up.
The 2.5 upgrade is available from your regular Fluke dealer or representative as Fluke 744V20. For an available five-pack, ask for Fluke-744V2V.
Covers virtually any pressure application including gage, differential, dual (compound), absolute, and vacuum.
* Display pressure readings in any of 10 different pressure units you specify in the calibrator setup.
* Features internal temperature compensation from 0º to 50º C for full accuracy performance.
* Includes NIST-traceable calibration certificate.
* Modules can be calibrated locally, helping to control costs.
A family of 29 optional pressure modules provides pressure calibration and measurement capabilities. Twenty-eight modules are available, with basic accuracy specs to 0.05%. Ranges start at 0 — 1 in H20 (0 — .25kPa) and go to 0 — 10,000 psi (0 — 70,000 kPa). Additional information about pressure modules is available on the Pressure Modules Home Page.
Allow you to quickly set up powerful, automated calibration procedures for linear transmitters, DP flow transmitters, and one- and two-point limit switches. Simply select the appropriate measure and/or source functions and fill out the procedure template. The 740 Series does the rest. It quickly performs the test, calculates the errors, and displays the final results, highlighting out of tolerance points.
Enable you to map one unit to another, such as mV to ºC or ºF. Allows you to use the Fluke 740 Series with millivolt output accessories such as the Fluke 80T-IR Temperature Probe, and to document tests using non-supported units such as parts per million or revolutions per minute.
Enables technicians to record calibration results that were sourced and/or measured by other devices such as panel meters or readout-only devices.
Procedures perform fast, automated calibration of one and two-point limit switches for voltage, current, temperature, and pressure.
Differential Pressure Flow Instrument Calibration
Routines use a square root function to directly calibrate DP flow instruments.
Calibrate temperature, pressure, voltage, current, resistance, and frequency. Since it both measures and sources, you can troubleshoot and calibrate all with one rugged tool.
The easy-to-follow menu-driven display guides you through any task. Get up to speed in minutes, not days. Programmable calibration routines enable you to create and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to ensure fast, consistent, calibrations.
To support your ISO-9000 or regulatory standards the Fluke 744 captures your calibration results, eliminating the need to juggle a pen and pad in the field. The RS-232 interface lets you transfer the results to a PC, thus saving the time of having to manually transcribe them when you return to the shop.
Small enough to fit easily into a tool bag and to use in tight spaces. Runs an entire shift on a rechargeable NiMH battery pack.
Lets you read your results in any kind of light.
Provide one-touch access to enhanced functions such as task lists, automated procedures, scaling, min/max, stepping and ramping, and review memory.
Measure, Source, or simultaneous Measure/Source, - enable technicians to troubleshoot, calibrate, or maintain instrumentation with just one tool.
Displays instructions in English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian.
With four functions-plus square root-stores, recalls, and performs calculations required for setting up instruments or evaluating data in the field. Use it to set the source function to a calculated value. There's no need to carry a pencil and paper or a separate calculator.
Programmable measurement delay
Inside automated procedures permits calibrating instruments that respond slowly.