Fluke 434 Three-Phase Power Quality Analyzer (Fluke-434/003) NIB
* Complete three-phase troubleshooting tool: measures virtually every power system parameter : voltage, current, frequency, power, power consumption (energy), unbalance and flicker, harmonics and inter-harmonics. Captures events like dips and swells, transients, interruptions and rapid voltage changes.
* AutoTrend: no time wasted setting up additional trend graphs while every measurement is automatically recorded. Analyzes trends using cursors and zoom function while recording continues in the background.
* System-Monitor: gives immediate insight into power system’s quality. Checks conformity to limits specified in EN50160 or to own custom limits.
* Four channels: simultaneously measures voltage and current on all three phases and neutral.
* Automatic transient display: captures up to 40 dips, swells, interruptions or transients automatically.
* Meets the stringent 600 V CAT IV, 1000 V CAT III safety standard required for measurements at the service entrance.
* Rugged, handheld instrument operates for more than 7 hours on included rechargeable NiMH battery pack. Menu-driven interface simplifies operation.
* Extensive data analysis possibilities. Cursors and zoom can be used ‘live’ while taking the measurements, or ‘offline’ on stored measurement data. The stored measurements can also be transferred to a PC with FlukeView software (included with Fluke 434).
* Complete package includes everything to get started: 4 current clamps, 5 voltages test leads and clips, line adapter/battery charger and hard case.
* Complies with IEC 61000-4-30 measurement standards.
Also included is the PowerCET Corporation QuickStart CD as well as a set of laminated QuickRef sheets.
The Fluke 433/434 Power Quality Analyzer QuickStart CD
* Measure & Record: Dips & Swells, Power & Energy, Flicker, Unbalance
* Measure & Record THD and harmonics
* View Voltage and current waveforms, phasors
* Capture transient waveforms
* Measure inrush current and timing
* Monitor sites for power quality problems
* Upload and store PQ data into FlukeView on a PC
* Export and print power quality reports in Microsoft Word
If you have a fast internet connection (cable, DSL or LAN),
click here to try the Fluke 434 QuickStart Sampler
(no username or password required)