Superior optics! Unbeatable lowest price! Five-year warranty! Huge selection - more than 1,500 listings!
Search in titles & descriptions
Click on Pictures for Larger View
This high quality professional teaching and training compound microscope comes with five binocular heads (Cat No: D500-A). It is specially designed for teaching and training purpose. It provides multi-viewing stations that allow up to five people to view simultaneously. It is a perfect instrument for teaching and training programs. This microscope comes with five 45° inclined 360° rotatable binocular sliding heads, coaxial coarse & fine focusing, 3-D mechanical stage with low position control knobs and intensity-variable halogen illumination system. It offers twelve magnification settings: 40X, 64X, 80X, 100X, 160X, 200X, 400X, 640X, 800X, 1000X, 1600X & 2000X. This microscope is made by the same technicians and on the same production line as optical instruments for Leica, Zeiss, Nikon and Olympus. The product is brand new and in its original box. The product's retail value is more than $8,000.
Give your microscope a boost with the optional accessories below.
Click on the items for details or purchase.
Optional 20X DIN Objective for Extra Magnification Powers: 200X & 320X
Optional 60X DIN Objective for Extra Magnification Powers: 600X & 960X
Optional Turret Brightfield & Darkfield Phase Contrast Kit
Optional WF10X Eyepiece with Reticle for Measurement
Optional USB PC Digital Camera for PC Display
Optional Temperature Control Stage Warmer
Optional 23mm CCD Camera for TV Display
Optional Halogen Illuminating Bulb
Optional Blank Slides & Coverslips
Optional Hard Wood Storage Case
Optional Dry Darkfield Condenser
Optional Oil Darkfield Condenser
Our microscopes and accessories are manufactured under the strict
guidelines established under ISO 9001: 2000 Standards.
Certificate number: 3302/200213192.
* A Great Professional High Power Microscopy Teaching and Training System!
* 47"x18"x 28" Full Size Working Platform Included.
* Eight Magnification Settings: 40X-64X-80X-100X-160X-200X-400X-640X-800X-1000X-1600X-2000X.
* Five 45° Inclined 360° Rotatable Sliding Binocular Heads.
* Perfect for Multi Persons Simultaneous Viewing.
* Large 3-D Double Layer Mechanical Stage with Stain Resistant Finish.
* Low Position Coaxial Stage Movement Control Knobs.
* Coaxial Coarse & Fine Focusing with CA Knob Tension Control.
* 150W Extremely Strong External Lighting Source for Illumination.
* Fully Coated Optical System with High Resolution.
* Crystal Clear Sharp Images.
* High Quality Professional Grade Microscope.
* Ideal Instrument for Teaching or Training Programs.
* Upward Stage Stopper to Protect Slides and Objectives.
* Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm & Filters.
* Rack and Pinion Condenser Adjustment.
* Built-In Halogen Illumination System with Variable Brightness.
* Dual Focusing Control Knobs on Both Sides.
* Four DIN Achromatic Coated Objectives.
* Two Sets of Wide Field Eyepiece Included.
* Full Optical Glass Elements.
* Precise Ground Glass Lenses.
* All Metal Mechanical Components
* Adjustable Interpupillary Distance.
* Adjustable Diopters on Both Oculars.
* Rugged Cast Alloy Frame and Stand with Stain Resistant Enamel Finish.
* Spare Bulb, Fuse and Immersion Oil Included.
* Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard.
* Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty.
* Lowest Price for the Same Guaranteed or the Difference Back!
* Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
* Mechanical Tube Length: 6-5/16" (160mm).
* Head: Heads: five binocular anti-mould viewing heads inclined at 45°.
* Wide-Field Eyepiece: WF10X, P16X, WF20X.
* Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 3-0" (55 - 75mm).
* Achromatic Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring), 100X (spring, oil).
* Stage Dimensions: 5-1/2"x 5-1/2" (140x140mm).
* Stage Traveling Range: 2-15/16"x 1-3/4" (75x45mm).
* Focusing Range: 1-3/16" (30mm).
* Division of Fine Focusing: 0.0000787" (0.002mm).
* Abbe Condenser: NA=1.25 with rack and pinion focusing control.
* Illumination: 6V/20W halogen bulb.
* Power Supply: 115V, CE certified.
* Accessories: 6V/20W spare halogen bulb, 2" plan-concave mirror, bottle of objective oil,
and blue, green & yellow filters.
* We are an ID Verified seller ID Verify Icon
* We are a SquareTrade verified seller
* click here to contact us via email.
* or call from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, PST. Monday - Friday.
Search in titles & descriptions