Ebac BD150-CR industrial dehumidifiers for commercial dehumidification helps prevent water damage and control odors, mildew, mold, allergies and asthma. These Ebac dehumidifiers can remove 8 gallons of water in 24 hour period, and offer easy mobility with 2 large wheels and built-in condensate pump. Dehumidifier ratings, reviews and comparisons. Reports by consumer experts
Ebac BD150-CR Industrial Dehumidifiers
Helpful & Knowledgeable Staff. Call Us
* Portable industrial dehumidification up to 1,800 sq. ft.
* 67 pints of water removal per day
* Built in condensate pump - this is the difference between the BD150 and BD150-CR
* Low temperature operation down to 33°F with safe, â€śHot Gasâ€ť defrosting feature
* Rugged, heavy duty steel exterior with wheels
Powerful dehumidifiers that are hugely effective for big spaces for water removal in areas up to 1800 sq. ft., and a built-in condensate pump. Can operate down to 33°F. Ideal for flood restoration and critical moisture removal situations in museums, libraries, schools and archives. Not the most energy efficient in the Ebac dehumidifier line, but they have a durable steel cabinet, and move easily with 2 large wheels. They also offer Ebac's "Hot Gas" defrosting feature which automatically eliminates frost build up on evaporator coils, providing continuous, effective dehumidifier operation at low temperatures.
Ebac BD150-CR Industrial Dehumidifiers are ideal for someone whoâ€¦
* Wants a powerful dehumidifier that removes 8 gallons of water in 24 hour period
* Need a dehumidifier for commercial heavy-duty applications such as flooded areas, maintaining fresh locker rooms, safeguarding stored goods from mildew or controlling the environment of computer rooms
* Needs a moisture removal in very cold conditions and damp basements down to 33°F
* Want fast results by reducing drying times by as much as two thirds depending on conditions, and reduce the costs of drying by conventional heating as much as 70%
* Desires quick water removal using a built-in condensate pump for continuous water removal
* Wants a portable dehumidifier with large wheels and integral handle
Special Features of Ebac BD150-CR Industrial Dehumidifiers
* Quickly removes moisture: up to 67 pints per day - quick results for critical moisture problem situations
* Rugged: steel chassis on dehumidifiers for long term durability
* Portable: has 2 rugged wheels for mobility
* Safe "hot gas" defrost system: built-in feature in Ebac dehumidifiers that automatically eliminates frost build-up providing effective operation at temperatures down to 33°F
* Simple to operate: dehumidifier accepts standard 115 v. - plugs in anywhere
How Ebac BD150-CRIndustrial Dehumidifiers Work
A refrigeration type of dehumidifier, the warm moist air is drawn by a fan across a cold coil that causes the water vapor to condense onto the coil and drop into a container or tray. The cold air is then passed over a heat exchanger where it is warmed before passing back into the surrounding area.
Technical Specifications of Ebac BD150-CR Industrial Dehumidifiers
Ebac BD 150 Industrial Dehumidifier
(pints per day set at 80F, 60%RH)
(in ideal conditions set at 80F, 60%RH for 24 hours; conditions may vary)
Dehumidifiers CFM (blower air flow)
home and industrial heavy-duty applications for one or several room size areas at a time, flood restoration
An EPA Energy Star certified dehumidifier
Hepa air purifier filter option
Dehumidification humidistat control
Dehumidifiers Bucket Full Indicator Lights
Direct hose conn. for drainage of dehumidifiers
Dehumidifiers operating temp. range
Dehumidifiers power supply (voltage, amps, etc.)
Dehumidifiers CFC-free Refrigerant Type
Condensate pump for dehumidifiers
Dehumidifiers noise level (decibels)
Reports by consumer experts on Ebac BD 150 & 150-CR Industrial Dehumidifiers
* Powerful: high air flow at 650 cfm for fast drying in critical situations such as floods where most needed in locations such as museums, schools, or archives
* Quiet Operation: dehumidifiers are relatively quiet for their power at 60 decibels
* Low Temperature Operation: operates down to 33°F before shutting off. The "Hot Gas" defrost automatically eliminates frost build up
* Easy Mobility: dehumidifiers are wheel mounted on 2 large wheels for easy moving
* Built-in Features: dehumidifier model BD150-CR has internal condensate pump
* Dehumidifiers are heavy at 146 lbs, yet they are durable
* Medium power usage at 13 amps per hour - not the most efficient dehumidifiers of the Ebac line
Summary: These are durable, relatively quiet and powerful dehumidifiers for humid or damp conditions. The low temperature operation, powerful air flow and easy mobility make these dehumidifiers very useful for humid or damp public places or homes.
â€˘ Excludes furniture, Americare whole house air purifiers and Ebac dehumidifiers as noted on their respective ordering pages.
â€˘ Canadian Residents: You may have additional import/country taxes applied to your orders. We advise that you contact your local authorities for information.
â€˘ When ordering a mattresses and/or boxspring weighing over 250 lbs. to be delivered above the 3rd floor of a building without an elevator, we will have to charge a fee of $50 per each additional flight of stairs above the 3rd floor.
We are committed to your 100% Satisfaction!
If you change your mind and wish to return your purchase, we will be happy to accept your return certain product exceptions apply as indicated below.
All Products are returnable with these exceptions:
â€˘ Exchange only for air conditioners, furnace filters (standard sizes only), and particle counters.
Items which are not returnable:
â€˘ Replacement filters, rugs, respirators, custom-sized furnace filters
â€˘ Crib mattresses and Royal Pedic mattress pads, adjustable beds, and organic mattresses
â€˘ Opened bedding products (i.e. pillows, pillow cases, comforters, sheets, encasings)
â€˘ Custom ordered products: (maple furniture, Euphoria beds & bedding, Siberian down comforters, CottonFresh encasings)
If you wish to return any item in your order, please read the instructions below.
Please follow these simple instructions.
1. No returns will be accepted without our Return Authorization Number.
to request a Return Authorization Number and we will promptly contact you with this number.
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it for any reason, please contact us immediately by calling (select option 5) or complete our online form at