This Kettle is in excellent condition.
This Kettle comes with the plumbing & venting package, with fill faucet and drain valve.
The Davrik BK-40 bagel kettle is supplied with a 6" vertical collar connection for the flue outlet, a heavy wall stainless steel draft diverter is included. The kettle is to be installed under an approved exhaust hood; the flue vent stack is to vent into the canopy hood only. Do not exhaust the flue stack independently. Note; all venting details must be in compliance with local codes.
* Unique spun bowl design allows heat transfer on bowl sides, as well as bottom, for faster boiling and greater efficiency and gas savings of hundreds of dollars annually.
* Convenient, front mounted controls allow the operator greater control compared to any other bagel kettle.
* Spun bowl design is easier to clean than any other kettle. This design is BISSC approved and meets NSF construction standards. No other traditional bagel kettle is sanitation approved.
* No electric requirements and an improved, AGA certified vent system will save hundreds of dollars in construction and installation costs.
* Quality, high efficiency burner is adjustable from 80,000 to 180,000 BTU's per hour.
Our email address is
We also have a used Groen 40 gallon Gas Fired kettle. Asking price is $3,400 FOB Tenn. Email us for more information.
Our warehouse is located at E. Highland Road, Howell MI 48843. We are about 3 miles west of US 23. Business hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday.
* All products are sold FOB our dock in Howell, MI 48843
* Items are avilable for pickup at our warehouse Monday-Friday, from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time, except holidays. Our staff will be happy to assist you with the loading of your vehicle.
* Appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance of pickup by contacting us at .
* If refrigeration units are placed on their side or back for loading and transport, there is no money-back guarantee for the unit.