CLEVELAND COMBICRAFT DIGITAL STEAM/CONVECTION OVEN
to our warehouse from a restaurant in Nashville. The unit was in working order when it was removed. The unit has NOT been tested at our warehouse. Upon looking at the unit, it looks to be very clean and well cared for. This item is ideal if you are looking for a quality used Steam/Convection Oven at a rock-bottom price. A new Combicraft Oven could easily cost $15,000 + - If you are looking to save on a quality used oven of this nature, this is it.
Feel free to ask any additional questions you may have. We are glad to help with your inquiries.
* Hot Air Convection cooking (120 to 525° F.)
* Convection Steaming (120 to 212° F.)
* Combination of Steaming and Hot Air cooking (120 to 525° F.)
* Cooking with Core Temperature Probe
* " Delta t " - Parallel, oven and core temperature controlled cooking
We guarantee to have all your retaurant / bar equipment & supplies!
Our Warehouse Is Also OPEN To The Public!
IMPORTANT NOTE: DAMAGE TO MERCHANDISE MUST BE DOCUMENTED WITH FREIGHT CARRIER BEFORE
DEPARTING YOUR LOCATION AND IMMEDIATELY REPORTED TO FREIGHT CARRIER’S "CLAIMS DEPARTMENT".
* Standard packaging for heavy items consists of securing the item to a pallet with metal strapping, black plastic wrap, and/or (depending on item) bubble wrap, and warning labeling, providing significant deterrent to damage.
* Standard packing charges DO NOT include additional protective crating or box construction. These services are available at an additional charge.
* The packing charge does not include having boxes constructed around the items.
* All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or cancellations. Under certain circumstances, L & L Restaurant Equipment & Supply may make an exception and allow a return, cancellation, or approve a refund. However, a restocking fee of 25% of the total price will apply.
* All NEW equipment is sold with the manufacturers warranty only. Warranty issues should be immediately addressed with the manufacturer.
* There are NO WARRANTIES of either merchantability or fitness for a particular use.
* We try to present the item as accurately as possible. The presentation is based on the information available to us and to our knowledge at time of posting. We DO NOT guarantee this information's accuracy.
* In general, food service establishments are known for grease. Some, but not all equipment is cleaned by use of pressure washing and/or other methods. NOTE: We DO NOT disassemble equipment and some residual grease and grime may remain. Despite our best efforts, NO GUARANTEE is made that the equipment you receive will arrive in “clean as new” condition.
Any concerns must be submitted to us by email or fax within 15 days of receipt of the item.