MODEL 340-20 CINCINNATI TWIN GRIP CENTERLESS GRINDERSerial No. 6M20HGSS-10 New - 1968 Motor Driven with 40 HP, 220/550 Volt, 2 OR 3 Phase, 60 Cycle AC Grinding Wheel Drive Motor - 2 HP, 2 OR 3 Phase, 60 Cycle AC Regulating Wheel Drive Motor - 2 HP, 2 OR 3 Phase, 60 Cycle EQUIPPED WITH:
* Hydraulic Grinding Wheel Profile Diamond Truing Unit. Arranged for, but not including diamond; includes five-position truing valve and one flat cam.
* Hyraulic Regulating Wheel Profile Diamond Truing Unit. Arranged for, but not including diamond; includes three-position truing valve.
* Grinding Wheel Mounting - Built Into Spindle. Separate wheel mounts are not required since the grinding wheel mounts directly on the removable TWINGRIP spindle.
* Recirculating Ball Lead Screw and Nut.
* Cutting Fluid Tank and Individually Motor Driven Cutting Fluid Pump. Pump capacity 90 gallons per minute; tank capacity approxiamately 150 gallons.
* Infinitely Variable Belt and Chain Drive. For regulating wheel.
* Sheaves, Multiple V-Belts, and Guard. For grinding wheel drive motor.
* Wrenches, Wheel Lifter, Wheel Changer, Splash Guard and Standard Wheel Guard.
* Front Infeed Handwheel. Micrometer type, graduated in fifty millonths of an inch.
* Operators' Instruction Book Included.
Capacity, Standard Work Rests 0.5" - 6"
Grinding Wheel Size: Widths 4" - 20"
Max. Diameter 24"
Min. Diameter 17"
Regulating Wheel Size: Widths 4" - 20"
Max. Diameter 14"
Min. Diameter 10.5"
Regulating Wheel Speeds (Inf) 11 - 300 RPM
Low Range 11 - 64 RPMHigh Range 68 - 300 RPM
Approximate Weight 20,000 lbs The above machine is being offered cleaned and cycled. It is represented to be in very good operating condition, and may be inspected under power at your convenience.