Brightest Single-Chip DLP® Digital Projector on the Market!
The Christie DS+65 single-chip DLP® digital projector delivers exceptional image clarity and dynamic range for crisp, clean images.
The brightest single-chip DLP® projector on the market, the Christie DS+65 combines SXGA+ resolution with high performance optics to create high brightness when needed. It has a variable contrast ratio for the blackest blacks and the presentation punch for boardrooms, auditoriums and churches.
Delivering up to 6500 lumens in dual lamp mode and a variable contrast ratio up to 7500:1, the Christie DS+65 features on-board Faroudja® DCDi processing for artifact-free video reproduction. Detailed images with unbelievable punch and power are the result.
Its compact size and low acoustic noise offer presentation confidence and installation flexibility. With high quality lens options and a broad range of standard inputs, the Christie DS+65 is flexible and customizable – install it anywhere, connect to virtually anything.
The Christie DS+65 – crisp, detailed images with presentation power.
* 6500 ANSI lumens (dual lamp); 3000 ANSI lumens (single lamp)
* Up to 7500:1 contrast ratio full field (with built-in shutter)
* SXGA+ 1400 x 1050 resolution
* 1-chip DLP® technology for low-cost, high-performance with excellent color reproduction
* On-board Faroudja® DCDi processing for artifact-free video reproduction
* Large backlit LCD display shows all status information from current source to lamp status, operating hours and all possible settings.
We are Digital Systems Media, LLC of Irvine California,
Finance This Equipment For
Your Business - Click Here
Finance Equipment For Your Business - Click Here