High Definition Widescreen “WOW”, Stunning Film-like Brilliance
The Christie DW3Kc offers exceptional image quality and detail in a 4,000 ANSI lumen, 16:9 HD compact package.
The increased color depth in the Christie DW3Kc offers film-like color correction for stunning brilliance. With Xenon illumination for photo-realistic colors, a variable contrast ratio for crisp, detailed images, 10-bit processing for a broader color spectrum and wider input signal compatibility and the consistency and reliability of DLP™ technology, the Christie DW3Kc is ideal for churches, post-production facilities, home cinema, conference/boardrooms or training rooms.
* 4,000 ANSI lumens @ 208 VAC (± 10%), 3,700 ANSI lumens @ 110 VAC (± 10%)
* HD 1280 x 720 resolution, ideal for wide-screen high definition images and exceptional image quality
* Increased color depth offers film-like color correction for stunning brilliance
* 1600-2000:1 contrast ratio enabling highly enhanced image detail, with blacker blacks and whiter whites
* All new 10-bit image processing providing broader color spectrum and wider input signal compatibility
* Only Xenon-powered HD2 projectors in the world - photo-realistic color, with ability to edge-blend and tile images.
* Multiple control options let the user choose what’s best for their application – built-in, IR and wired remote keypad; RS-422 or RS-232 control; or through ChristieNET™ via the Ethernet port.
We are Digital Systems Media, LLC of Irvine California,
Finance This Equipment For
Your Business - Click Here
Finance Equipment For Your Business - Click Here