Includes any remaining manufacturer warranty.
We also provide a 14 day warranty.
We accept Bank Wire Transfers (Domestic: $15, International: $28), Cashiers Check, Money Order, Company Check (14 day hold), and Personal Check (21 day hold).
The TCM 201-MS motorized test stand will accommodate Chatillon dial or digital force gauges and gripping fixtures up to 200 lb or 1000 N capacity for numerous testing applications. Rugged all-metal construction ensures durability for production floor as well as laboratory test requirements. The ball screw drive with dual column alignment provides precision linear motion for R&D or demanding assembly line applications. Dynamic braking provides positive control of the motor.
Simplified operation is provided via a rotary test mode selection switch, calibrated dial speed control, three manual keypad functions (up, down, stop), a fast return selector switch and five LED's to indicate stand status.
* Accuracy: ±5% of max speed
* Adjustable overload protection
* Digital, analog and chart recorder outputs (force only)
* Ball screw drive with dynamic braking
* Adjustable upper and lower travel limits
* Single or continuous cycling capability
* Vertical travel distance: 18" (455 mm)
* Travel speed: adjustable 0.1" to 2.5"/min (12.7 to 317.5 mm/min)
* Return speed: select set or max speed
* 2-1/4"(57 mm) horizontal clearance between platform centerline and column
* Standard mounting for Chatillon gauges
* Stand dimensions: 35" H x 14" W x 16-1/2" D (889 mm x 356 mm x 419 mm)
* Power requirement: 110 Vac
NOTES: Guages not included, only what is in the pictures.
Warranty Service & Return Policy: