* This is a 1998 model trackloader (SN: 2ZN02237)
* Machine has 11,000+ total frame hrs.
* The machine has a completely rebuilt cat engine 4500hrs ago that is approximatly 121 HP, engine starts right up, dose'nt have alot of blowby and runs very well
* The cab on this machine is open but it dose have heat, It is possible to by an aftermarket cab to put on this machine and it could probobly be done pretty cost affective too
* UC is approximatly 60%, grouser bars in nice condition and up over bolt heads, sprockets are in good shape, chain is decent, idlers have been built up but are ready to use, some of the rollers are worn...I think there is still alot of life on the under carriage (note all the pics I took)
* There are a few professional welded reinforcements on this machine (note last 2 pics) they seem to be sturdy and there are no signs of weekness
* Complete machine has just been totally sand blasted, professinally repainted and decaled and looks very nice
* Tractor tracks very good in all settings except fastest where is tracks a little bit off, wheel motors and final drives etc. all seem to be in good shape
* This is a very nice used trackloader that is ready to be put on the job. This machine would be great for an excavating business for commercial work or would be great to put on the farm or ranch etc. to build ponds remove trees or whatever else that needs to be done
* Caterpillar is the grandfather of all construction equipment and is definatly one of the best made machines out there and has the best resale value!
If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me an email or give me a call at either or (cell) .
Thank you very much for viewing my item and I hope to do business with you, Seth Fenby.