Caterpillar D4C III 6 way dozer
* This machine is a 1996 year machine
* Hour meter is reading under 5280 hrs.
* I would rate the UC at approx 40%, Pins and Bushings have been turned, Sprockets have about 1/8" left on the edge, pads seem to be pretty good
* This machine has an Open ROPS attached to protect you if the machine were to roll over
* This peice of equipment has a 6 way blade which means it tilts, goes side to side, and raises all by the controller up where you are sitting
* The nice thing about 6 way dozers is that you can easily transport them and easily keep them in a good size shed or barn
* The engine on this machine has been completely rebuilt by a professional mechanic who you are welcome to question, just give me a call! This mechanic has also gone completely over the machine to make sure it is ready for operation and use.
* The seat on the machine is in very good shape as you can see by the pictures and it is a high backed seat for extra comfort
* Cat equipment is the grandfather of construction machinery and everyone knows that this equipment has the best resale value for when you are done with it. This machine would be very nice for a personal machine to use around your lot, farm, ranch or since this is a commercial dozer would work great for landscapers/excavators looking to clear land for homes or roads etc.
If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me an email or give me a call at either or (cell) .
Thank you very much for viewing my item and I hope to do business with you, Seth Fenby.