* Cat 3204 diesel 110 Hp engine that seems to run and operate good
* Machine looks to have a 4 in 1 bucket
* Cab has "Red Dot" unit attached on top
* Under carriage is on its last legs it looks like, P&B have been turned, grouser bars look to be 20% or less (note in pics)
* I saw a little weld on one of the loader arms (note in pics)
* Machine seems to operate good and works in all speeds
Machine would be excellent for anyone that is looking to move some serious dirt. Machine has a 2yd bucket. Perfect for excavating or landscaping contractor. You could easily dig ponds or basements out with this machine or do any kind of land clearing. This seems to be a nice 20Z machine.
Dimensions: 38,485 lbs, H 10'1", L 19'3", W 7'10"
If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me an email or give me a call at either or .
Thank you very much for viewing my item and I hope to do business with you, Seth Fenby.