New Burdick Ultralite Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor from Aria Medical. Among the smallest and lightest weighted on the market. Rapid analysis of patient information. No chest electrodes or microphones reduce operatory costs. Uses a real-time clock to facilitate diary notations. Call Aria Medical at for information and quality, personal service.
* Comes with cloth pouch, belt, shoulder strap, calibration T-Tube
* Oscillometry measures systolic, diastolic, mean blood pressure and heart rate
* Over a period of 24 hours or up to 8 days
* No chest electrodes or microphones
* Reliable, industry standard performance
* Programmable measurement periods and inflation frequencies
* Telecommunications feature allows remote programming and data retrieval
- Heart rate: 40 bpm to 180 bpm for reference
- Pressure: 60 mmHg to 260 mmHg for systolic, 30 mmHg to 200 mmHg for diastolic, 40 mmHg to 230 mmHg for mean arterial values
* 0.97" x 3.94" x 2.77" (25 mm x 100 mm x 70 mm)
* 9 oz. (255 g) (with batteries)
* Display: 4-digit, 7-segment LCD
* Requires 3 AA alkaline disposable or rechargeable NiCd batteries
* Warranty: One year parts and labor
Aria Medical is located at 1330 West Blanco Rd., San Antonio, TX 78232. Please feel free to call us for questions, quotes or information, toll free from 7am to 5pm CST at or email us at .
* Warranty based on Manufacturer's warranty.
* Warranty does not cover the following:
1. Tampering or altering of equipment
5. Use of equipment for which it was not intended
6. Equipment that has not been properly maintained
9. Batteries, light bulbs and cables
10. Warranty is VOID if warranty sticker has been tampered with or missing
For questions or more information, contact us toll free from 7am to 5pm CST at or email us at .
Due to state law, we cannot sell medical equipment to private citizens in the state of North Carolina.