Be prepared for those power emergencies, outages, and hurricanes!!!!
10kW Automatic System - Model #01938
Product Overview | Features and Specifications
Take Charge of Your Power Situation.
* Battery and built-in battery charger
* 1918 NEMA 3 Automatic Transfer Swtich
Optional Cold Weather Accessories:
* Engine oil warmer (#01916)
* 10,000 watt system provides enough power to run many items in your home, for minimal disruption to everyday activities.
Premium 570cc Briggs & Stratton Vanguard™V-Twin Overhead Valve Engine
* Commercial quality engine specifically designed for long-life operation on NG (natural gas) or LP (liquid propane).
* Readily available, clean and environmentally friendly fuels are perfect for providing uninterrupted power.
* Sound-absorbing panels and an automotive muffler keep sound to neighborhood-friendly levels.
* Runs generator for 20 minutes once every seven days (day and time determined by homeowner) to keep unit in top operating condition.
* Heavy-gauge metal exterior with lockable access doors, no exposed fasteners, and corrosion-resistant powder-coat painted sheet metal.
Built-in Diagnostic Center with Remote Status and diagnostic panel
* Alerts you to any possible problems with the generator.
* Four panels easily remove for service access in all directions. Installation & service support Supported by 3,000 generator service dealers and over 30,000 engine dealers worldwide, this system comes expertly installed to your home’s electrical system, and is backed by the most extensive and capable sales & service network in the business.
3 Year/1,500 Hour Limited Warranty
* Permanently installed to your home’s electrical system.
* Fully automatic operation - without even being home!
* Preventative maintenance and service support available.
Premium 570cc Briggs & Stratton Vanguard™ V-Twin OHV Engine
OHV Commercial quality engine delivers increased engine life, improved fuel efficiency and reduced noise
Natural Gas or Liquid Propane Powered
Provides long-lasting uninterrupted power
Automotive-type muffler and sound absorbing panels keep noise to low levels (70 dB at 7 meters)
Four panels easily remove for access in all directions
Provides clean and efficient power
Helps to maintain regular maintenance intervals
Keeps battery automatically charged at all times to ensure starting
Alerts you to any possible problems with the generator
Runs generator for 20 minutes once every 7 days to keep system in top operating condition
Eliminates the need for a poured concrete slab
10,000 Watts (LP), 9,000 Watts (NG)
12,500 Watts (LP), 11,250 Watts (NG)
120/240V AC, single phase, 1.0 pf
83.4/41.6 (LP), 75/37.5 (NG)
Premium 570cc OHV Briggs & Stratton Vanguard™ V-Twin
Specified in installation manual
Diagnostic Control Center Alerts
AAA Small Engine Repair will be happy to assist you with your needs or questions. We handle many brands and types of small engines and parts.
Please feel free to email or call John at .
Due to size and weight of item, please email for specific freight information.