* DC-Brushless motor Speed & Servo control
* DC-Brush Servo motor control
* AC-Asynchronous motor speed control
* A C-Asynchronous Servo motor control
* 64k-Byte 0-wait state external SRAM
* RS-232 and JTAG interfaces
* PM50, 3-phase inverter power module
* Brushless motor equipped with Hall sensors and 500-line encoder
* Real-time serial communication monitor
* A graphical motion control evaluation/analysis software for the specific motor control peripherals embedded in the TMS320F2812 DSP, is provided to rapidly familiarize you with these functions. A set of ready-to-run examples (with ASM source code) is included.
* Demos for AC and DC brushless motor speed control are included. Through an advanced Windows IDE, all system variables can be visualized in real time, and motion parameters can be customized and downloaded into the DSP for a quick optimization of the control algorithms.
* Compatible XDS510 Emulator with Code Composer Studio from Texas Instruments
* Compatible with Win 98 ME, NT, 2000, XP
* MCK2812 HV Evaluation Board
* A Graphical motion control evaluation/analysis Software
* A power module (50W), +24 Volt power supply
* A DC-Brush Servo Motor & AC-Asynchronous Servo Motol equipped with Hall sensors and 500-line encoder for direct experimentation.
* CD-ROM with drivers Instruction
You must have a return authorization number to return your product. Please contact to obtain an authorization number, which shall be valid for 14 days after issued.
This product is covered by a warranty of 12 months.
You must have a return authorization number to service your product. Please contact to obtain an authorization number.