AUTOMATIC TRANSFER SWITCHES -THOMSON TECHNOLOGY TS 840 AUTOMATIC TRANSFER SWITCHES OFFER THE FOLLOWING OUTSTANDING FEATURES:
Enclosed Contact Power Switching Units
• completely separate utility and generator side power switching units provide superior reliability through redundancy (no common parts), as well as excellent serviceability.
• not damaged if manually switched while in service since contacts have inherent spring over center design. Reliable Motor-Operated Transfer Mechanism
• heavy duty brushless gearmotor and operating mechanism provide mechanical interlocking and extreme long life with minimal maintenance.
• safe manual operation with a permanently affixed handle, permits easy operation even under adverse conditions.
• all mechanical and control devices are visible and readily accessible.
• all control wires and power busses are front-accessible - there are no wires or connections which require removal of the transfer switch from its enclosure for servicing.
• TSC 80 microprocessor based controller.
• NEMA 3R rated enclosure for outdoor weatherproof applications
• isolation plug permits disconnecting control circuits from all power sources for safety and convenience.
• ISO 9001:2000 Registered Certifications
• UL 1008 Automatic Transfer Switches for use in Emergency Systems