* Installed Syring Assembly: 96 Well / 290 uL
Here is Art Robbins' company profile, which is listed on their website...
The Robbins name has long been recognized as an industry leader in high quality laboratory products & services for the biotech community.
After a brief hiatus, Art Robbins is back in business along with the team that designed, manufactured & serviced biotech products, including the Hydra, for many years.
ART ROBBINS INSTRUMENTS offers a growing line of products & services:
* HLA equipment repair & servicing
* Hydra & Tango syringe refurbishment & replacement
* Hydra extended warranty & service contracts
* Hydra & Tango head preventive maintenance
* Hydra & HLA equipment repair, servicing & retrofitting
* 1mL microcentrifuge tubes and caps
* 400µL & 200µL serum tubes with or without caps
* Serum tube racks and microcentrifuge racks
This is used, but in good condition. Powers up and work fine. Guranteed to be in proper, working order.
Check out the picture for more information. Feel free to ask any questions. WANT TO REACH ME BY PHONE? Feel free to call me (Trent) toll free @ or .