Includes any remaining manufacturer warranty.
We also provide a 14 day warranty.
We accept Bank Wire Transfers (Domestic: $15, International: $28), Cashiers Check, Money Order, Company Check (14 day hold), and Personal Check (21 day hold).
Digital Modulation Signal Generator
The MG3670B is a digital modulation signal generator equipped with a high-performance quadrature modulator. It outputs the signals needed to develop, test and evaluate digital mobile communications equipment and related devices with optional expansion units. The MG3670B covers the frequency range from 300 kHz to 2.25 GHz and provides a stable and precise output as well as spectrum purity up to a maximum output of +13 dBm, even with modulation. In addition to testing receiver sensitivity and excess input, it can be used for testing IF stage performance and for evaluating device quality. A CMOS-level mode is provided for I/Q signal input. The input frequency band covers the CDMA spread spectrum band, expanding the range of applications.
* MG0303B: Burst Function Unit [for PDC, PDC_H, PHS, NADC, TFTS, GSM, PCN (DCS1800), CT2, DECT, PACS and WCPE communication systems]
* MG0301C: pi/4 DQPSK Modulation Unit (for PDC, PDC_H, PHS, NADC and TFTS communication systems)
* MG0302A: GMSK Modulation Unit [for GSM, PCN (DCS1800) and CT2 communication systems]
* MG0305A: GFSK Modulation Unit (for DECT communication system)
* Compatible with communication system measurement signals of Japan, North America and Europe
* Internal pattern generator with data-editing and scrambling functions
Warranty Service & Return Policy: