Alternating Pressure Mattress System - Bariatric Width
Bed and Side Rails sold separately
The Invacare MNS400CN-B is a full-depth (8") powered alternating pressure air mattress replacement system which reduces interface pressure for the treatment of Stage I to Stage IV pressure ulcers. The MNS400CN-B reduces interface pressures below capillary closure by alternating pressure in the 8-inch air cell bladders every 5, 10 or 15 minutes. The power unit control cominbes simplified operations with effective results.
* Portable, lightweight mattress replacement system fits most bariatric medical beds
* Single pump 50 liter per minute air flow
* 16 individual 8" nylon air cells reduce interface pressure below capillary closure while providing low interface pressure over the entire alternating cycle
* Waterproof, anti-microbial Ventex Recovery 5 therapy cover reduces friction and shear
* Lower safety mattress supports the patient in the event of power failure
Power Unit: 11"W x 12.5"H x 5.25"D Standard Mattress: 80"L x 36"W x 8.5"H Narrow Mattress: 80"L x 32"W x 8.5"H Bariatric Mattress: 80"L x 42"W x 8.5"H
Power Unit: 9 lb Standard Mattress: 22 lb Narrow Mattress: 20 lb Bariatric Mattress: 24 lb
Standard Mattress: 350 lb Narrow Mattress: 350 lb Bariatric Mattress: 600 lb
Mattress Cells: 70 denier nylon with a polyurethane coating Therapy Pad: 70 denier nylon top surface with a polyester backing for comfort
Power Unit: 1 Year Mattress: 6 Months
DiscountWheelchair.com of Warwick, RI 02889  -Is an Authorized dealer of several manufactures.
Some Proceeds Help my kids college funds too!!!
We donate proceeds from every purchase to one or more of the following charities.
(1) Meeting Street School - Special needs school in East Prov.,R.I.
(2) Christole, Inc.- Indiana
(3) DAV - Disabled American Vets
(4) EPVA - Eastern Paralized Vets Assoc.
(6) Int'l Childrens Wish Foundation
(7) Childrens Hospital of Boston
(9) PVA-Paralyzed Veterans of America
(10) CAF-Challenged Athletes Foundation