Accu-Fab AFS 1290 Servo Controller w/ Stages & Host PC
Description Additional Pictures Below
Accu-Fab Systems Servo ControllerModel: AFS 1290 Controller Comes with Heidenhain Motorized Stages:2x 1-Axis Linear Stage X (PN: 40317511)1x 2-Axis Linear Stage XY1x 3-Axis Linear Stage XYZ1x Rotation Stage1x Host PC (HP Vectra)AFS 1290 Servo Controller Operations Hardware ReferenceAccu-Fab Systems Candescent Merge Tool AFS 97097AFS Servo Control C Programming Reference SYSTEM COMPONENTS The AFS 1290 Servo Controller consists of the following major components:
* 19" rack-mountable chassis with fully enclosed power supplies (AFS 3611)
* Card cage which holds the following plug-in card options:
* 1x Host Interface (AFS 3641)
* 1x System Control (servo/ESTOP, Bit I/O) (AFS 3625)
* 8x Servo Axis Control - LM628-based (AFS 3620)
* 8x Motor Driver (AFS 3630)
* 2x Digital I/O (16 inputs, 16 outputs) (AFS 3650)
* 1x Analog I/O (16 inputs, 4 outputs) (AFS 3660)
* 1x Single Axis Servo Control (AFS 3622)
The AFS 1290 Servo Controller acts as a peripheral to a host computer. System component PCB's are inserted in an internal card cage in the 1290 controller chassis to make a complete system. This system supports:
* up to 8 high power servo axes or 4 low power servo axes (brush and/or brushless type motors);
* a mix of up to 128 digital inputs, 64 digital outputs;
* analog inputs/analog outputs;
* up to 8 torque/speed controlled screwdriver controls.
A bit I/O interface is included for I/O expansion.
Each axis of a device controlled by the 1290 servo controller uses a motor/encoder combination to generate motion. Motion is programmed using a host computer with display and external keyboard.
Programs can be stored on the host computer hard disk or on floppy disks. In a standard 1290 configuration, the card cage motherboard is connected to the host computer using a subset fo the PCAT bus called the AFS IOChannel2. However, other interfaces are possible, since the host interface is implemented as a plug-in card.
Redwood City, CA , 94063 (San Francisco Bay Area)
Monday to Friday between 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST
We are closed on weekends and holidays and answer email during normal business hours.
* Read all advertisements carefully to avoid any misunderstandings
* Follow all checkout procedures for faster processing
We cannot guarantee that any remaining manufacturers warranty or if software licenses are transferable. Items are sold by us with a (10) day DOA warranty (unless otherwise noted in the description), with NO additional warranty expressed or implied. Passwords may have to be reset unless otherwise stated. Software may have to be reloaded unless otherwise noted. Cables, Manuals & Software Are Not included unless otherwise stated. Check the pictures to make sure you understand what you are getting, if it is not in the picture, don't expect to get it.
If you are looking for optical equipment then you should really check out our store (go to the above link) we have 100s of items listed
Action HiTech Equipment Sales appreciates your business.
List fast. Look great. Sell more. Get Andale Lister!
Use the FREE Counters 1 million sellers do - Andale!