Includes: 853PRO Powerhead, 15" Guidebar, TwinPRO-33 Diamond Chain
ICS developed the high-performance 853PRO and 853PRO Plus Hydraulic Concrete Saws for the Professional Concrete Cutter.
This series of professional saws is built tough to stand up to everyday use in the harsh environment of concrete cutting.
Both the 853PRO Series saws are designed to let you cut through walls and pillars in a single pass.
You get the unique versatility of a genuine ICS concrete saw, including the ability to cut small mechanical openings, deep plunge cuts (up to 24 inches with our newest professional guide bar!), perfect corners and an endless variety of shapes that are simply not possible with circular saws.
* Straight cuts through concrete up to 15 inches deep (24" with optional 24" guidebar and chain)
* Cuts mechanical openings quickly...and perfectly
* Narrow, straight plunge cuts up to 15 inches deep (24" with optional 24" guidebar and chain)
* Reliable and easy to maintain
Stretch Reduction System (S.R.S.) maximizes chain life, and reduces need for adjustments
* Chain tensioning system is guaranteed for the life of the saw
* Dependable, powerful hydraulic power
* Pays for itself every time you use it with faster cutting, and completion of most jobs in a fraction of the time of other saws
* Safety operating trigger prevents accidental starting
* Automatic water valve integrated with hydraulic trigger
provides leverage advantage to make cutting easier
* Modular design for easy service
* Ergonomic rear handle allows multiple hand positions
* Tough industrial finish - on die-cast aluminum body
* 88 dB at 3 feet (approx. 1 meter)
* 8 meters/second (front handle)
* With 15-inch bar and chain: 27.3 lbs (12.4 kg)
* With 19-inch bar and chain: 28.0 lbs (12.7 kg)
* With 24-inch bar and chain: 29.0 lbs (13.2 kg)
* 11 inches (28cm) P/N 72269
* 15 inches (38cm) P/N 72176
* 19 inches (48cm) P/N 72177
* 24 inches (61cm) P/N 70646