6" x 18" BROWN & SHARPE Visual Grind Hydraulic Feed Surface Grinder, Model: Micromaster, S/N 523-6181-2483 (New 1965)
Width and length of work ground
When using Visual Grind, vertical distance of surface
ground above top of table must be between
Continuous hydraulic transverse of 10 I.P.M.
provided for wheel truing
Continuous hydraulic transverse of 12 F.P.M.
provided for rapid positioning of wheel
Cross feed and vertical feed handwheels read to
Fine feed knobs mounted adjacent to the vertical
and cross feed handwheels are graduated to
7" diameter x 1-1/4" bore x 1/2"
BROWN & SHARPE "Visual Grind" system:
- True image optical projection system
- Visual control over all grinding operations
- Capability to grind to any drawing on the screen or even the work piece itself
- Standard square chart assembly
- Variable light intensity control
Hydraulically actuated longitudinal feed
6" x 12" BROWN & SHARPE permanent magnetic chuck
Fine-feed knobs (graduated to 0.0001") to vertical and cross feed handwheels
1 H.P. 3/60/220-440 volt hydraulic pump motor
1-1/2 H.P. 3/60/220-440 volt direct drive spindle motor and electrical controls