5' Rock Sifting Bucket For Skid Steers or Tractor Front End Loaders.
* Model No HRB512, 5' Wide, 1-1/2" Tine Diameter, 3" Tine Spacing, 42" Long, 26" high back, weighs 630lbs.
* Handles most any materials - Rocks, Concrete Rip-Rap, Tree Stumps, Scrap Iron, Tree Trunks & Branches, Construction Site Trash, etc.
* Brackets for mounting to your tractor or skid steer loader arms are $299.00 for most models - contact us for your specific model.
* We are glad to bring you more Top Quality that is Made In The USA!!!
* This is not another poor quality off-shore import.
This is a GREAT, labor saving, cost effective way of rock removal off of Farm Land, Construction sites, Commercial Landscapes or Residential Applications. Once the rocks are sifted, they can be placed in a trailer or where desired for landscaping.
Unlike the large expensive sifters, this rock bucket is very affordable, very portable and very convenient!
For more Photos and Specifications e-mail or call us at .