Norwood Lumberlite 24 Band Sawmill with 6 1/2 HP Tecumseh OHV Engine
Save money by converting your own logs to lumber with this compact band sawmill. Cut boards and beams 17in. wide or veneer as thin as 1/16in. Handles logs 24in. wide and 12 feet long. Cut lumber whenever you want to any dimensions. Great for woodworkers, carpenters, furniture makers and more.
* Handles logs up to 24in. diameter and 12 ft. long
* Cuts lumber up to 17in.W with accuracy up to 1/16in.
* Produces up to 1300 board-feet of 1in. x 12in. lumber per day
* Patented laminated sawhead for strength and easy assembly
* Carriage moves smoothly without cranking
* Sawdust exhausts away from operator
* Powered with 6 1/2 HP Tecumseh OHV engine
* Cast iron cylinder liner, ball bearing PTO, CDI ignition, quiet, low vibration engine
* Large 19 inch dia. bandwheels
* Precision-machined blade guide rollers and carriage wheels with sealed double ball bearings
* Sturdy bed bolts to planks and installs permanently to any solid, flat foundation
* Industrial-grade powder-coat finish
* 144in.L x 72in.W x 64in.H when assembled