SHOP SMART, SHOP CHEAP, SHOP QUALITY!
2007 Jinma 354 Diesel Tractor w/ Loader and Backhoe EPA
* in stock * same maufacturer as Farmpro or NorTrac !!
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES INCLUDED :
2006 Jinma 354 Diesel Tractor w/ Loader and Backhoe EPA
* AG. Tyres fitted as standard
Cylinder head: HT200 alloy cast iron with copper and chromium
Crankshaft: modular cast iron QT800-2
Crankshaft drive: by crankshaft through helical tooth spur gear at blower end
Crankshaft case: grey cast iron
Injection pump: plunger pump series I (right spiral)
Governor: model T7B-speed, mechanical centrifugal
Cooling system: forced water cooling
Lubrication: oil pressure lubrication
C. Overall width (min.): 1450 mm
D. Heigh over exhaust: 2050 mm
E. Height over safety frame: 2269 mm
Type: 3-cylinder vertical, water cooled, 4-stroke
Rotations: Counterclockwise (view toward flywheel)
Type: semi-independent dual speed (540 r/min/720r/min)
Speed/@engine rpm: PTO 540/1993 rpm, PTO 720/2025 rpm
Battery: 3-Q(A) - 120, 120A.H, 12V
Lights: 2 head light, 2 signal light, 1 tail lamp
Type: dual stage, gear operation
Speed range: 2.13-26.02 km/hr/2.71-11.90 km/h
Maximum PTO horse power measure at 2300 rpm: 35 HP
Type of pump: CBN-E310 gear pump
Max. flow at remove valves: 20L/min
Type of remove valves: safety valve
Lift cap @ hitch pt: 5790N (at 610mm behind lift point)
Controls: mechanics, synthesis
Pendulum angle of front axle: 12 degrees
Tires: front wheel 7.50-16, rear wheel 11.2-24
Tire inflation pressure (kpa):front wheel 220-250, rear wheel (in field) 80-120, rear wheel (transportation) 120-140
Jinma Tractor Front End Loader
* Recommended Tractor HP: 30-35
* Bucket Capacity: 8.8 cubic feet
* Maximum lift height: 98.5"
* Clearance W/Bucket Dumped: 78"
* Reach at Maximum Height: 26"
* Maximum Dump Angle: 45 degree
* Reach W/Bucket on Ground: 59"
* Bucket Rollback: 16 degree
* Overall Height in Carry Position: 59"
* Lift capacity to full height: 1050 Lbs.
* Breakaway Capacity: 2640 Lbs
Jinma 300 Series Frame Mount Backhoe
* Bucket capacity: 1.060 cubic feet.
* Bucket width: 11 inches at rear and 15 inches across the face
* Over-all dimensions (during transportation): H7.5*L14.7*W5.2 feet
* Maximum digging depth: 5.9 feet
* Maximum digging radius: 9.18 feet
* Bucket rotating angle: 160°
* Discharging height: 8.2 feet
* Extension width (with supporting legs extended): 5.9 feet
IN STOCK , IN STOCK , IN STOCK !
- Personal Cheque's are not accepted and will be returned upon receipt.
If you have successfully purchased the item, click on the checkout link below to complete your purchase :
LOCAL PICKUP IS PERMITTED FOR THIS ONLINE LISTING!
By purchasing any of our items, the purchaser agrees that this seller and their agents, servants, employees, officers, directors, trustees and all other persons or entities acting on their behalf and the manufacturer, is not responsible for any accident or injuries that may occur for any reason (including manufacturer's default) during use of the purchased goods. Carefully review User Manuals provided with the purchase (only if available and applicable) for instructions and use. Purchaser must comply with all provincial/state laws and safety procedures where purchaser intends to use their purchase (only applicable to certain products such as ATV's, mini/pocket bikes sold by this seller.
7% PST for ONLY BC Residents in Canada.
No Sales Tax will be applied for those residing in the US.
Please do not email us as to the status of your purchase until a reasonable amount of time has passed and you still have not received the product. Once an email is received, we will attempt to respond within the next 1 - 2 business days. Our business hours of operation are from :
Closed during Statutory Holidays in BC, Canada
Absolutely brand new ! All products in our inventory are Brand New and come new in their retail box unless otherwise advertised through the listing.
How can you guarantee that the product purchased is in working order?
How long does it take for items to arrive?
Do you accept local pickup for items sold?
Further FAQ's (frequently asked questions) and answers will be included in future listings or when further revisions are made to this listing.