Norwood LumberMate 2000 Band Sawmill
Full-size mobile band sawmill is productive, rugged and accurate. Handles logs up to 31in. in diameter and up to 13 feet long (or longer with optional bed extensions). Can produce up to 1500 board-feet of lumber per day! Great for farmers, woodlot owners and log home builders who want to save money by cutting their own lumber. Assembly required.
* Handles logs up to 31in. diameter and 13 ft. long (or longer with optional bed extensions)
* Cuts lumber up to 24in.W with accuracy up to 1/32in.
* Cuts up to 1500 board-feet of lumber per day
* Sawhead moves with fingertip pressure
* 4-gallon water tank to lubricate blade
* Rigid bed with twin 2 1/2in. x 8in. twin debossed galvanized steel rails and 3in. x 6in. powder-coated steel cross-bunks for solid foundation
* Sawdust exhausts away from operator
* Carriage wheels with sealed double ball bearings
* Additional optional 4-ft. bed extensions sold separately
* Optional trailer package sold separately for off-site sawing
* 192in.L x 69in.W x 55in.H when assembled
Sale is limited to 48 continental US States.
Optional Accessory: Norwood LumberMate Bed Extension ” 4ft. Add $625
Optional Accessory: Norwood LumberMate Trailer Package - Add $1500
Take your Norwood LumberMate to the tree ” behind your truck, car or even ATV! Trailers fully assembled without breaking the mill down into components like "transportable" only mills. Designed for easy transport, set-up and operation by one person alone, with quick-connect/disconnect that lets you lower sawmill to the ground in minutes and start cutting.
* Easy to transport to trees
* Independent shock-absorbing torsion axles
* Full-sized 12in. 5-hole wheels
* Quick connect/disconnect axles and drawbar
* Highway-rated running lights