MACHINE TOOLS * PRINTING SHOPS * PLASTICS INDUSTRY * TEXTILE INDUSTRY
(2) 1996 Medtronic Sequestra 1000 Auto Transfusion System
1 has a cover, the other one does not. No additional items come with these systems- only what™s seen in the pictures.
This information came from Medtronic™s Website:
SEQUESTRA 1000â„¢ System provides:
* Immediate Intraoperative Predonation of blood for ABC Therapy during surgery”a cost-effective, efficient autologous alternative.
* Red blood cell salvage enables rapid recovery and separation of high-quality cells for return to the patient intraoperatively and postoperatively.
* Concentrated platelet sequestration is achieved by direct patient withdrawal or blood collection bags by utilizing the automated CONPLT program.
* Concentrated platelet components are also available for further hemostatic therapies.
* Six factory-set options meet most surgical situations:
* CONPLT (concentrated platelets)
* Factory-set programs can be modified by the operator.
* Operating parameters can easily be changed œon the fly without interrupting the processing cycle.
* Choice of four operating modes: continue, automatic, semi-automatic or manual. Manual mode allows the operator to override the level sensor.
* Smooth surface is easy to clean.
* State-of-the art touch screen is visible from any angle and easy to use.
* Instant access programming enables operator to immediately adjust flow rates and wash volumes or change programs without scrolling through entire display.
* Confirm Function (optional step) prevents unwanted mode, volume or flow rate changes and clamp manipulation.
* Interchangeable bowl size allows user to respond immediately to changing procedure requirements with 125 ml and 225 ml bowls.
* Innovative level sensor design eliminates need to adjust level sensor for different bowl sizes.
* Unique rotary plate design allows rapid and secure bowl mounting without tools.
* Variable speed centrifuge has a range of 1000 to 5600 RPM for optimal red blood cell salvage and concentrated platelets.
* High speed fluid pump with adjustable flow rates from 10ml/min to 1000 ml/min. Pump includes built-in emergency hand crank.
* Easy to use: TUTORIAL and HELP programs provide clear guidance throughout setup procedure and alarm conditions.
Safety features reduce the risk of biohazard exposure:
* Sealed centrifuge assembly
* Electromechanical centrifuge cover lock
Our company can not offer technical information on this item, we are liquidating items from a hospital in Philadelphia PA and have no working knowledge of this item. We will try to assist with any questions but recommend speaking with the manufacturer.
Complete company information: address, contact person, phone number, fax number, destination address if different then company address already provided.
Payable to A&A Machinery Sales
Wire Transfer, Cashier™s Check/ Money Order accepted for immediate release. Personal/ Business Checks need approximately 2 weeks for confirmation that the check has cleared our bank before item is released.
Trucking and palletizing if necessary
CONVENIENTLY SERVING PENNSYLVANIA * NEW JERSEY * DELAWARE
201 DEAN SIEVERS PLACE * MORRISVILLE, PA. 19067